9.27.2012

Review: Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater


Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater
Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater by Gill Rapley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I should probably wait and see if the baby chokes to death before I review this one, but so far, so good. I really didn't want to buy or make purees, so I got this book in an effort to bolster my laziness and reframe it as a baby-friendly feeding philosophy. Totally worked. The kiddo makes lots of big messes, and I get to pat myself on the back for fostering her independence and fine motor skills.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

MagistraCarminum said...

You always make me laugh, and you are obviously doing a great job with Ada!