4.10.2013

Review: How to Cook Everything: The Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food -- With 1,000 Photos


How to Cook Everything: The Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food -- With 1,000 Photos
How to Cook Everything: The Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food -- With 1,000 Photos by Mark Bittman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The full-length How to Cook Everything is my go-to cookbook, but I really enjoyed browsing its shorter, illustrated sibling. Unlike the monster original, it would be possible (and very interesting) to cook through this version. Which I would love to do.

Some of these are the same recipes as the other; some are a little different. Mr. Bittman still seems to think you can make barbeque sauce without a sweetener (nope, not gonna work).

Great, illustrative photos. This would be a perfect learning-to-cook book.



View all my reviews

No comments: