12.22.2010

The third day before Christmas

I owe everything to George Bailey...
Help him, dear Father.

Joseph, Jesus and Mary.
Help my friend, Mr. Bailey.

Help my son, George, tonight.

He never thinks about himself, God,
that's why he's in trouble.

George is a good guy.
Give him a break, God...

I love him, dear Lord.
Watch over him tonight...

Please, God,
something's the matter with Daddy...

Please bring Daddy back.
...
Clarence! Clarence! Clarence! Help me, Clarence.

Get me back. Get me back. I don't care what happens to me. Get me back to my wife and kids. Help me, Clarence, please.

Please! I want to live again. I want to live again. I want to live again.

Please, God, let me live again.

1 comment:

MagistraCarminum said...

Do you think we can talk Ben into watching this/ :-)